Arrival time : 16h00 to 19h00
Departure time : 9h00 to 12h00
Guests will be required to show photo identification when collecting the keys and to inform the owner of the exact time of arrival.
Payment in full before arrival (except deposit on arrival) We accept payment via the secure payment platform: stripe payment or via bank transfer (in the latter case, we do not guarantee any firm booking without having received the money on the bank account).
Children of all ages can be accommodated in the house.
We have a baby bed available (free of charge).
We cannot add extra beds as the tourist licence is for a maximum of 8 people.
It is forbidden to celebrate parties in the house that would disturb the neighbourhood.
Free of charge. We accept small pets.
Tourist tax and other taxes
The accommodation charges the client the tourist tax in force (new tax from 01/10/2021) 0.60€ /night.
Maximum 7 nights.
For the activities and other services (wine and nature), the VAT of 21% is included in the prices displayed on our website.
For the Wine List, the 10% VAT is included in the price of the bottles available for consumption.
Please make your reservation at least 48 hours before their arrival in order to organize the handing over of the keys.
1. Reservations are made for a minimum of 2 nights in low season and 4 nights in high season.
2. The right of occupation starts at 4 p.m. on the first day and ends at 12 noon on the last day.
3. The number of persons occupying the house shall in no case exceed the maximum capacity of the tourist licence (a total of 8 persons including adults and children).
4. Reservations for the house, wine tourism activities and other extras are made using the payment system on our website. We also offer clients the option of finalising their booking via bank transfer.
5. A deposit of 100 € is required for the rental of the wine cellar and the wine cellar. The deposit is to be paid in cash when the keys are handed over. The rental of the wine cellar and accessories also includes a deposit of 50 € and the amount of the bottles consumed by the customer is settled at the end of the stay. These deposits are returned at the end of the stay once the owner has checked the entire house. If the client has caused any damage to the house, disappearance or breakage of goods, the owner is entitled to withhold part or all of the deposit. The owner is also entitled to withhold part or all of the deposit if the cleaning conditions are not met (especially in the kitchen area, which must be left in the same condition as when the keys were handed over).
6. If during the stay there is any incident, shortage, breakage or any other inconvenience, it is preferable to contact the owner to solve the problem by mutual agreement. We do not want any inconvenience to disturb your stay so that it is as pleasant as possible.
7. Cancellation of the reservation involves charges provided for in Decree 159/2012 of 20 November 2012 on tourist accommodation, published in DOCG number 6347 dated 3/4/2014.
o If the cancellation of the reservation with justified reason is made before the last 10 days of the arrival date, the refund is total, without penalty,
o If the cancellation of the reservation is made within the last 10 days of the arrival date, there will be penalties in terms of damage:
A. reservation of minimum 2 days: 50% of the total price of the reservation,
B. reservations between 2 and 7 days: 35% of the total price of the reservation,
C. booking between 7 and 10 days: 25 % of the booking price.
When the client is present in the house and wishes to leave the house due to force majeure, reimbursement of 50% of the total price of the remaining days to finalise the stay.
The previous penalties are not applicable when the cancellation is due to force majeure, and justified to the owner.
CONFIRMATION IMPLIES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Forms of payment: "HOUSE" through our website with its secure payment method "stripe" payment or by bank transfer upon receipt of the reservation offer (contact us via email: email@example.com)
Forms of payment: "TOURING ACTIVITIES" through our web thanks to its secure payment method "stripe" payment or by bank transfer on receipt of the commercial offer (contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org)