These are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises them. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device. Cookies can perform different functions such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving user navigation.
As for the types of cookies, these are classified according to the entity that manages them; thus, we have our own cookies and those of third parties; according to the period that they remain activated, session or persistent; and according to their purpose, technical, personalisation, analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- OWN: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- THIRD PARTY: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on how long they remain activated:
- SESSION: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. It is used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- PERSISTENT: Cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie. The time can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose:
- TECHNICAL: They allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- CUSTOMISATION: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal.
- ANALYSIS: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- ADVERTISING: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- BEHAVIOUR-BASED ADVERTISING: These allow the management of advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. They store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
What cookies does Priorat Experiencia use ?
Below, we inform you that the types of cookies used on this website are session cookies and Google Analytics cookies. Remember that we offer you the possibility of accepting or rejecting cookies by means of the cookie configuration panel included in the cookie notice.
With regard to Google Analytics cookies, Google provides users with a tool that allows them to configure the information sent from the main browsers to Google Analytics. You can download the tool from the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The user can freely decide which cookies to install or not on their device by means of the configuration panel provided. Likewise, the user can decide whether or not to install our cookies on their hard drive, as well as how to delete them, by following the procedure established in the help section of their browser. The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen warning of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to place them on their hard drive.
Below you will find links to the main manufacturers of devices and browsers for managing or disabling cookies in your browser:
For Internet Explorer:
For Opera: For Android:
For Windows Phone:
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programmes or add-ons to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.
If you set your browser to refuse all cookies or to reject our cookies, you may not be able to access some of our services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Priorat Experiencia reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.